Paris is a feast
Paris by night : At nightfall, Paris turns into the magnificent City of Lights. Enjoy the beauty of Paris in the evening from walking around the most beautiful landmarks to hype or romantic restaurants, Parisian nights are delightful !
What to do for Paris by night
- Visit the Eiffel Tower or the Montparnasse Tower
- Enjoy cruises or a moonlit walk along the Seine
- Night swim in an art deco pool La Piscine Pontoise
- Enjoy Parisian nights from a rooftop bar
- Picnic by the Seine river while dancing Tango
- Experience nightlife via clubbing and dancing
- Go to an opera, a ballet or a play in our national institutions
- Playing bowling, ice skating, riding a bike, to rollerblade
- Listen to a jazz music, blues, rock … concert in cozy bars
- Spend one night in one of the most prestigious cabarets of Paris
- Go to an exhibition many museums are nocturnal with often fewer people
Paris by Night offers everything: From bars with a terrasse, restaurants to clubs to dance the night away, to classical theaters and cabarets. The evenings are made of all types of music and DJ sets: techno music, electronic, soul, R’n’B, Jazz, classical music… Most of Parisian clubs have entrance fees, but the rate is always included one drink. From nightclubs to modern cabarets, there is something for everyone.
Districts for Paris by night
- Saint Germain-Latin Quarter : Perfect for a relaxed night over a couple of drinks in cozy bars and restaurants
- Montparnasse: It does not have a great reputation for its nightlife but it has great legendary brasseries
- Le Marais : Favorite nightlife spots in Paris for locals and tourists and the home to LGBT+ scene
- Opéra Les Grands Boulevards : Tons of cafes, pubs, restaurants and clubs in a very Parisian atmosphere
- Châtelet Les Halles : Center of Paris particularly pleasant for an improvised stroll among bars and restaurants
- The Cité de la Mode et du Design, former river warehouses transformed into an impressive complex on the Seine
- The Champs Elysées : For an exclusive night out and clubbing around Paris’ most famous very chic Avenue
- Bastille : For a fun night, popular among students and tourists with a bit of bar-shopping spirit
- Rue Mouffetard : Paris’s oldest neighbourhoods with restaurants, shops, cafés, and a regular open market
- Paris 13 : The 13th district is our little Chinatown offering fabulous Asian food type from small to huge restaurants
- Montmartre : It is a nice place for a night stroll and a great place to have a dinner-show in a cabaret
- Pigalle : The Paris’ red-light district is more than just its sex shops and adult theaters with great bars and clubs
- Ménilmontant Belleville : Untouched by tourists, explore this “cosmopolit-bobo-street” area for a Parisian night
My favorite spots for a Paris by night are Saint Germain with the bar balcony and restaurant Alcazar for its meals, cocktails, decoration, and music and Pigalle with the Irish pub, restaurant, and club, O’Sullivans By The Mill, as it’s famous neighbour the “Moulin Rouge”.
Yann Caradec from Paris, France, CC BY-SA 2.0
Paris by night
Parisian nightlife is thrilling and very varied. From trendy nightclubs, bars, pubs, restaurants to languid jazz club, there’s always something to suit your mood. Popular and trendy bars abound, serving great quality drinks with the perfect mix of people and music, and it’s common for there to have a DJs. For a unique experience of local and thrilling entertainment, the famous Paris cabarets are unbeatable. Enjoy a gourmet dinner in a fancy restaurant before to go dancing in one of our very chic clubs.
PARIS BY EMY offers you tailor made itinerary for DAY and NIGHT with hotels recommendations according to your criteria, airport hotel transfer, private tour guide, restaurants recommendations and more such as our Paris Big Classics Package.
In addition, we informs you about the Parisian social events fitting into your profile. For example, you love music so we can recommend you concert, music festival, dance classes by the Seine… Paris has tones of social events all year long.
No business partners, vendors have signed a contractual agreement with PARIS BY EMY. We have a tremendous Parisian Network. Be cosseted and faithful in our recommendations. We create unique custom made tours for each client.