Trip to Paris
Trip to Paris – Like a wedding planner, PARIS BY EMY is dedicated to planning a custom made Paris Trip with Private Tour Guide and Custom Made Services in the light of your aspirations.
High standing & Delightful Trip to Paris
At PARIS BY EMY we plan unique, stylish, glamorous and fun trip to Paris. From couple to family and from group of friends to school class, we strive to be the best at what we do. Each client is unique.
We set trip to Paris according to your profile and your wishes, with a personalized itinerary. We make your dreams come true. In addition, we want you to come back in the most visited country and the most beautiful city of the world.
We know that in order to work effectively, we must understand our clients’ priorities, desires and budget. We can offer the essential custom made services that has become our trademark.
- Itinerary for your all stay with personalized tour and services
- Recommendations to select a great hotel location
- Recommendations and booking for great restaurants
- Private Personal Services such as airport transfer
- Custom Made private tour guide with or without private driver
- Museums, landmarks fast pass booking with or without licensed guide…
A trip to Paris is a captivating experience that combines history, art, gastronomy, and romance. The city’s timeless beauty, architectural marvels, and cultural richness make it a destination like no other.
Enjoy an authentic insight into French culture via personalized tours, a delightful trip to enhance your enjoyment of Paris, far away from mass tourism. No large groups but just you. Be cosseted ! We offer genuine tailor made trip with personalized services via real human exchanges. No platform ! We are Paris based, French and fluent in English.
Whether you’re strolling along the Seine River, sipping coffee at a sidewalk café, or marveling at world-class art, Paris is sure to leave an indelible mark on your heart.
Do what speaks to your soul
You might ask us support to prepare your custom made trip. Paris is an amazing city with more than :
- 1,500 hotels
- 13,000 restaurants
- 2,200 historical monuments
- 200 museums
- 260 theaters
- 3 opera houses
- 150 churches
- 5,300 petites boutiques
Get inspirations into PARIS BY EMY themes. We favor personalized customer relationships because we believe this is the only way to deliver the highest level of service. The services that we offer are limitless in scope. Discover what speaks to your soul ! Enjoy Paris the way you want it !
You are who you are. Indeed, we create the perfect Paris Trip for you, your way. Besides, we have excellent listening skills. As a matter of fact, your trip reflects exactly what you are looking for. We also recommend you exhibitions and social events according to your profile.
Personalized tours and services, you choose we create
How to proceed your Trip to Paris
We plan Paris Trip this way. First exchange on wishes of the customer by email, WhatsApp, phone, Zoom, Skype, with approximate or immediate quotation sent by email, depending on client’s expectations. If necessary, other exchanges occur to finalize spending’s orientation to reach the final quotation.
If the final quote, sent by email, is accepted by the customer, billing and payments occur online, payment with a credit card or a bank-transfer. Several billing and payments can occur in the case of the customer needs to make a deposit and/or wants to add services.
Then, we set your Paris Trip according to your approval and we have ongoing exchange before and during your stay. All the materials will be sent by email and dropped at your hotel before your arrival.
Fluctuat nec mergitur
On November 24th 1853, Paris’ Motto thanks to Baron Haussmann became a Latin phrase meaning “Tossed but not sunk” and translated as “Elle est agitée par les vagues, et ne sombre pas” in French
The Origin of Paris
“Paris” comes from a Gallic tribe, les “Parisii”. Established by the Seine river around the III century before Christ, they lost battle against the romans in 52 before Christ. The Romans called their new land “civitas Parisiorum”, then “Lutetia civitas Parisiorum”, then Lutetia (Lutèce in French). The Arènes de Lutèce is among the most important ancient Roman remains from the era. The arenas of Lutèce, built in the first century, are a Gallo-Roman amphitheater, for theatrical performances and for gladiator fights and other games with a capacity of 17,000 seats. Paris will become the official name around the IV century. In 508, King Clovis established Paris the capital of his kingdom. Paris nowadays :
- Area 105.4 km2 (40.7 sq mi)
- Population within Paris 2,190,327 inhabitants (2016)
- Population with urban areas 12,568,755 inhab. (2016)
- Crossed by the Seine River dividing Paris into the Left and Right bank
- The river includes 2 islands, Île Saint-Louis & Île de la Cité, oldest part of the city
- 20 subdivisions for the City of Lights named arrondissements
- The Paris Region had a GDP of €709 billion ($808 billion) in 2017
- Paris received 24.5 million visitors in 2018, measured by hotel stays
France is the most visited country in the world and Paris is on the top 5 most visited cities in the world. Nowadays, we call Paris, Paname, la Ville Lumière (City of Lights). Paris is referred to the City of Lights because of its leading role during the Age of Enlightenment and more literally because Paris was one of the first large European cities to use gas street lighting on its boulevards. Paris, capital of France, is a large European city and a world center of finance, diplomacy, trade, art, fashion, gastronomy, science, education and culture.
Figures about Paris
- 16 mayors since 1789, with only one woman, Anne Hidalgo, elected in April 2014
- An occupied territory by the Nazis between June 1940 to August 1944, 1,500 days
- 20 districts and they are spread like the shell of a snail since 1860
- One of the first strikes started by the students of Paris University Sorbonne in 1229
- The biggest general strike, starting at the Sorbonne in May 1968 with 11 million strikers
- The sandwich the Parisien is the most sold sandwich in France, a billion a year
- The oldest tree has more than 400 years old, in the Square René-Viani-Montbello, 5th district
- The oldest métro line is the line 1 wich is nowadays automatic, like the line 14
- The longest street is the la rue Vaugirard between districts 6th and 15th with 4,36 Km (2,7 miles)
- Paris has 5 squares (place) ordered by Kings of France or representing Kings
- The most expensive street in real estate is rue de la Paix, 14, 423 Euros per square meter
- Montmartre is the highest point of Paris, before Belleville followed by the Buttes Chaumont
- The first Beatles’ concert in Paris was on January 16th, 1964 at the Olympia
- Since 1957 au théâtre de la Huchette, “la Cantatrice chauve” d’Eugène Ionesco is played, more than 18,000 theater performances
Trip to Paris
- Discovering the City’s Landmarks
Paris is renowned for its iconic landmarks that symbolize the city’s grandeur. Start your exploration with a visit to the Eiffel Tower, the symbol of Paris and a must-see attraction. Climb up the tower to enjoy breathtaking panoramic views of the city. Continue your journey to other famous landmarks such as the Louvre Museum, Notre-Dame Cathedral, Arc de Triomphe, and the Champs-Élysées.
- Exploring Parisian Neighborhoods
Paris is a city of diverse neighborhoods, each with its own distinct character. Stroll through the historic streets of Le Marais, known for its charming architecture and trendy boutiques. Experience the artistic ambiance of Montmartre, home to the famous Sacré-Cœur Basilica and the bohemian atmosphere. Don’t miss the Latin Quarter, a vibrant neighborhood filled with cozy cafes, bookstores, and narrow cobblestone streets.
- Indulging in French Cuisine
No trip to Paris is complete without savoring its exquisite cuisine. Enjoy a delightful breakfast at a local café, indulging in freshly baked croissants and aromatic coffee. Sample traditional French dishes like escargots, coq au vin, and bouillabaisse at authentic Parisian bistros. Treat yourself to a heavenly assortment of pastries and macarons from renowned patisseries. Don’t forget to pair your meals with a glass of fine French wine.
- Immersing in Parisian Art and Culture
Paris has long been a center for art and culture. Visit the Louvre Museum, home to the world-famous Mona Lisa, and explore its extensive collection of masterpieces. Discover the vibrant contemporary art scene at the Centre Pompidou or immerse yourself in impressionist art at the Musée d’Orsay. Catch a captivating performance at the Palais Garnier, the legendary opera house, or attend a ballet at the Opéra Bastille.
- Shopping in Paris
For fashion enthusiasts, Paris is a paradise. Explore the renowned shopping districts such as the Champs-Élysées, Avenue Montaigne, and Le Marais, where you’ll find luxury boutiques and designer stores. Browse through stylish fashion houses and discover unique treasures at charming vintage shops and local markets. Paris offers endless opportunities for fashion lovers to indulge in retail therapy.
- Enjoying Parisian Nightlife
When the sun sets, Paris comes alive with its vibrant nightlife. Experience the glitz and glamour of the cabaret at Moulin Rouge or enjoy live jazz performances at cozy bars in Saint-Germain-des-Prés. Take a romantic Seine River cruise and admire the illuminated cityscape. Discover hidden speakeasies and rooftop bars for a memorable night out in the City of Lights.
- Day Trips from Paris
While Paris has plenty to offer, consider taking day trips to explore the charming nearby towns. Visit the magnificent Palace of Versailles, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, and immerse yourself in the opulence of the former French royal residence. Explore the artistic enclave of Giverny, where Claude Monet lived and created his famous water lily paintings. Take a journey to the historic city of Rouen or the enchanting village of Mont Saint-Michel.